Friends & Ideas

Friday, September 20, 2024

My dream is to become a nurse and to help my siblings continue their education!

 From Ensa Manneh in The Gambia:

My dreams is to become a nurse and to help my siblings continue their education!

With help from you and others, I hope to achieve those dreams and soon! But Life seems to be throwing some unexpected hurdles in my way! My sister was cooking for us when the stove exploded and burned her..the doctor at first did not want to help us, as we did not have the money the hospital needed. But they helped her! Then as I was going to the forest to collect firewood, I got hurt, too. Our landlord wants us to move out, but we have a friend's father, who is building another house for us. 

Right now, with school for my four siblings starting September 23rd, I urgenly need help with school books, paper, pens and supplies. 


If you can help us or know someone else who can, please have them send funds by westernunion.com 

in my mummy's name: 

Fatou Manneh

Gambia

220 2890022


Please email me with the MTN Tracking numbers and amount you are sending: mannehfatou2023@gmail.com Any amount is truly appreciated! Thank you!




I tried to set up a fundraising page yesterday, but the site is having issues and the staff says, sadly that it will no longer be able to work in Gambia due to no payment options (as paypal and Stripe for credit cards). The lady, Victoria. was very kind and understanding, but suggested Blogger would be a better option to help my family!  Thank you to her and to all of you for taking time to read my story!


No comments:

Post a Comment